The World Makers Foundation has applied for a ANBI status (an officially recognized public benefit organization). In this list you’ll find the information as stated in the reporting requirements for this status.
Name Stichting The World Makers Foundation / The World Makers Foundation.
RSIN number (identification for legal entities and partnerships): 860671392
KVK number (Chamber of Commerce): 76552950
Contact information The World Makers Foundation, Maasstraat 33-4, 1078 HC Amsterdam (The Netherlands).
IBAN account NL07 TRIO 0788 8810 27.
Goal of the organization Supporting refugee and migrant artisans and makers in their development, career and network.
Main activities and themes from our current management plan
– Offer a platform to newcomer artisans whose skills remain invisible, and guide them through training and networking to an independent career;
– Reclaim & highlight the hidden heritage present in the city, connect traditional crafts to contemporary techniques;
– Provide an opportunity to forge connections through ‘making together’ between groups living in the same city, but who don’t meet due to social and cultural distance.
See also the presentation of the management plan in this PDF: Presentation Beleidsplan.
Natalya Borisovna Johnson: Chair
Shadi Abdulwahab Hamood Alhakimi: Treasurer
Mahnaz Lalizadeh: Secretary
– Members of the Board of Directors do not receive remuneration for their activities.
– The Director and staff will be paid according to the CAO Sociaal Werk.
Financial statement/Annual report
This foundation is less than one year old, therefore it is not yet possible to publish a Financial Statement or Annual Report.